CU Denver Accelerated BSN Spring 2013 - page 2
by hopefulinCO 16,389 Views | 32 Comments
So the application just opened. I am working hard on my essay, wanted to see how many others out there are in the boat with me.... Read More
- 0Jun 22, '12 by Colorado HopefulI just got an email for an interview. I didn't think there was an interview for admission, and I will be in Chicago that day. Does anyone know more about this interview process? I will need to make changes to come back early from my trip if the interview is mandatory.
- 0Jun 22, '12 by aven917I didn't think there was an interview either. I just confirmed my Duke interview for the exact same day and bought a plane ticket for that interview so I emailed and asked if there was any way to have an alternate interview date. Does anyone know anything more about Duke's interview process?
- 0Jun 22, '12 by amc074I too was surprised to hear about the interview. I don't remember seeing anything about it on their website when I submitted my application, though it is mentioned on there now. However, it does not say anything about the interview being on campus. There is no way I can miss work/class to fly out there as I live in the Northeast nowhere near an airport, so I'm hoping I might be able to do my interview over the phone or on skype.
- 0Jun 25, '12 by COmedAn interview? for CU Denver? Are you sure it's not Regis? I am very surprised, I don't think there has ever been an interview included in the application process, or is this a new thing? I have so far on my application online in the CU portal as "your application is complete and being reviewed by the dept. A decision will soon be made."
- 0Jun 26, '12 by amc074Definitely CU Denver. I suppose this is something new they are doing starting this admissions cycle. Here is the email I received last week:
Dear Prospective Nursing Student,
Thank you for your application to the Bachelor of Science Program at the University Of Colorado College Of Nursing.
As the final step in the admission process, we would like to invite you to an on-campus interview on July 16. If you can participate in the on-campus interview on July 16, and want to continue in the admission process, please email me by June 28 at -----------
The details of the Interview Day will be sent out July 2.
- 0Jun 26, '12 by kerleigh722@amc
Thats terrible that you had to withdrawl your application... this interview process must be BRAND new. My advisors didn't mention it and neither did the website. But at least you were a candidate I'm guessing no email for interview= no acceptance
I'll still be crossing my fingers. I have no idea what I'm going to do if I don't get in, except reapply.
- 0Jun 26, '12 by Julesmama28I didn't apply to CU, but I'm on the western side of Co and applied to Colorado Mesa U. They just added interviews last fall, since the program is getting so competitive and some are admitted solely based on grades. They wanted a broader range of applicants, and to see if people really know what they are getting into. They added the interview to the LPN program this spring too, must be working well. Good luck to you all! I think interviewing can be nerve wracking, but can be to your advantage!