Applied to CU Nursing, BSN Traditional, Summer 2013 start - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 24, '12 by COstudent85I've been so worried ever since I saw through this thread that people have already received invitations to interview. I still haven't heard anything, and now am starting to fear the worst.
- Oct 25, '12 by luce8888Is anyone else coming from out of town? Any recommendations on where to stay, what to do in Aurora? Thanks!
- Oct 31, '12 by mrnightinggaleHas anyone gotten an "application denied" response? Does lack of an invitation to interview equal rejection? I'm starting to get the feeling "I'll get nothing and like it".
- Oct 31, '12 by asthecrowfliesThe original email about the interviews (before the invites were sent) said "Only applicants invited to the interview day will be considered further for admission." :/
- Nov 1, '12 by SMB13Hi! I applied to the ABSN and received an interview invite for November 7th. I just received an email detailing interview day... Like a previous poster mentioned, it's a group interview, but with 5 applicants, a current student and one faculty member. It's scheduled for 50 minutes, followed by a mock lecture, tours, financial aid talk, etc.
- Nov 1, '12 by PaytonJaneI also just received my itinerary for interview day. Mine is November 8th. I'm so nervous and excited! I would love to know what they're going to ask us! Eeek!
- Nov 3, '12 by Colorado HopefulI also got an interview. Hopefully I do a better job interviewing this time, or at least do well enough to get on the call list again. Good luck to everyone!
- Nov 5, '12 by PaytonJaneWhat is the "call list?"
- Nov 6, '12 by Colorado HopefulIt is basically the alternate list for that application period (in case everyone who was accepted does not attend).
- Nov 7, '12 by mirandabearHi guys, was anyone at CU's interview day today? My interviewer and other applicants were unsure of when we would get accepted/alternate listed/denied. Does anyone know how long the wait might be before we find out? And they are going to email before sending a letter (if sending a letter at all), right?
And how did everyone feel about interview day in general?