Applied to CU Nursing, BSN Traditional, Summer 2013 start - Page 10Register Today!
- Jan 23 by PaytonJaneHey Leafleaf,
They weren't really clear about summer versus fall. I believe that it applied to both - that we are required to be available 5-7 days a week, basically. My main question was if my daughter would need to be in full time or part time care, and it was clear that she needs to be in full time, starting in summer. I'd email your advisor with any specific questions!
- Feb 13 by leafleafThanks PaytonJane,
I guess I just have to have some back-up plans.
- Apr 5 by hbrakI recently graduated from CU's Nursings traditional program and expect to be very busy. First semester, all you do is sit in class and study outside of class. Everyday is basically like that. It's terrible, but it's gets better after that because you are doing clinical's instead of sitting in class all day. Good luck and congrats!
- May 7 by luce8888Hi guys! Does anyone know if there is a facebook group for our class? I am not good with facebook and didn't know if there is one and I just can't find it!
- May 8 by AdamDThere isn't a group yet - you can only make a group if you have friends on Facebook to add to the group. I'm happy to make a group but don't have any CU Denver Nursing friends yet.