Woo Hoo!! I passed!!!Register Today!
- by Ready2BRN Mar 23, '07I passed my state exam!!! YEAHHHHH Time to partay!!.....and then begin my job search
- Mar 23, '07 by mammaoftwoCongratulations!!
- Mar 23, '07 by Irene joyYea!!!!! Congratulations, I know you must have worked hard for this! Good luck with the job search, may you have multiple offers to choose from!
- Mar 23, '07 by couldntbhappier:hatparty: :hatparty:
woo hoo!!! congratulations!!!
- Mar 23, '07 by zoozCongratulations! :smiley_aa
- Mar 23, '07 by jb2ucongratulations!
- Mar 23, '07 by Ready2BRNThank you guys! I was encouraged to become a CNA from the various forums on allnurses that I read. This will be my first step into healthcare....my first step on my way to becoming an RN! I am so ready to apply my training and skills....hope to make a difference in at least one person's life. Nursing world, here I come!!!
- Mar 23, '07 by muffieawesome !!!!!!!
- Apr 7, '07 by Ready2BRNThanks to everyone for your support!! I was blessed to find a job within a week, and started work a few days ago. I work 3-11, and I must say, it's not that bad! On my first day, I did clean up alot of poop, but that's ok. I'm still shadowing another CNA, and will be for the next few days. The 3-11 shift is pretty quiet, though. Alot of downtime, especially after we put the residents to bed...but overall, I say my experience so far has been great Good luck to the rest of you
- Apr 7, '07 by Irene joyReady2bRN, congrats on the job! Thanks for keeping us posted, Continue to let know how everything is going!