Sac Med Training SchoolRegister Today!
- by sucess2012 Oct 31, '12Hello. Has anyone graduated or plan on going to sac med training school for there cna program? If you did graduate from there did you like it were you able to find a job afterwards? Any information much appreciated.
- I completed CNA training there at Sac Med about 11 months ago. I had never worked as a caregiver or in a medical setting before. I learned so much and had a good time. L*t* was a fantastic instructor and clinicals were awesome. I was able to find get 3 job offers ( 1 full time and 2 on call) within weeks after taking my state exam.
I'm in LVN school now and there are at least 4 of us who attended SacMed at different times in the class.
Feel free to pm me or ask more questions on here if you have any!
- Nov 3, '12 by sucess2012Hello vintagemother I do not believe I am able to pm yet but I so have a question for you do you make decent pay and what lvn school are you going to?
- As a CNA, I have has jobs paying $9-11.30 per hour. While this is not a lot of money, it has been a decent supplement because I was in school taking prereqs for the RN/BSN program at the time. I work on call and the flexibility will be important as I continue through nursing school.
Feel free to ask me anything else...
- Kaplan is the name of the LVN school I attend.
- Nov 4, '12 by sucess2012Hello again vintagemother Thank you for answering my questions. Do you work and is it possible to get a job in a hospital as a Cna( one that pays a little more)? Do all Cna jobs pay around the same?
- Nov 8, '12 by TriceCNAI graduated from Sac Med Training June 2010. I recommend this program. This is one of the cheapest programs in the Sacramento Area and you are in and out in 19 days. I currently work in an Assisted Living Facility.
- Nov 8, '12 by sucess2012Hello TriceCna that's wonderful I am going to be taking the weekend classes so it will take me a little over 3 months to finish but I'm excited I'm glad to know you had a good experience. Did it take u a long time to find a job?
- Nov 8, '12 by TriceCNAOnce I started looking, it took me about a month to find a job.
- Nov 8, '12 by sucess2012Hello again TriceCna Well that's not to bad. Um question I keep hearing Cna' s make very low pay is that true?