Okay - I'm starting to panic a bit...Register Today!
- by couldntbhappier Mar 14, '07So, I've decided & have remained VERY confident in my decision to become a CNA. That is, until just recently. I don't know that I'd necessarily call it "panicking" but I'm feeling something & it's a far cry from the confidence I felt screaming, only a couple of weeks ago...
I honestly think that it's because my CNA classes are just around the corner & it's becoming more "real" that I am, indeed, going to do this. Funny thing. What set me "over the edge" is the simple fact that my husband gets paid on Friday & I get to go buy myself some nifty ol' nurse scrubs - who'd have thought!
Quite possibly, I'm just super excited about begining classes??? I really hope that's the case!!!
- Mar 14, '07 by allantiques4meGood luck and God bless.
- Mar 15, '07 by zoozI think it's normal. I'm starting to freak out and my class doesn't even start until May! :uhoh21:
Good luck! I bet you'll do fine. :wink2:
- Mar 16, '07 by kakalikaI think you are excited, thats a good sign of how enthusiastic you are. I'm sure you will do fine.
- Mar 19, '07 by SippyI see your in Nebraska. I took the CNA course at SCC 2 years ago and have finally started the LPN program there. Where are you going?
Our CNA course was easy. You spend a day learning to wash your hands, then the next day you test on it. Spend a day learning how to make a bed, the next day you test on it. Relax, there's nothing to it. Just get through it so you can get on with doing it in the real world, which is not anywhere near as easy I love CNA work, you learn soo much, it is satisfying work and it's ever changing. It is hard work though. All it really is, is mothering.
- Mar 19, '07 by indierockOnce you get through all the "being new" stuff, everything calms down, i promise. After the classes you begin to feel a bit more confident and once you are on the floor you being to get the hang of what exactly you have to do. deep breath, everything will be okay, i promise.