New CNA (what attire and accessories should I buy?) - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 22, '11 by jjic3982I've been to Goodwill and some stores like Family Dollar around my area. Unfortunately, I have to try at another time since they ran out of scrubs!
- Nov 22, '11 by tothepointeLVNI love Walmart's scrub pants. Now I just wear those and pair them with my more pricey scrub tops from Koi. A good way to stretch your scrub $
- Nov 22, '11 by rn/writerTry MarcusUniforms.com. They have a wide selection of brands and styles at reasonable prices. And they have a sale section, too. Most of my stuff is from Marcus. I've always felt the Walmart scrubs were kind of stiff and I don't like the way they fit.
Hope you find out something soon.
- Dec 14, '11 by Gennabean,CNAIf you can handle the anxiety of not having instant gratification Of buying new stuff with your new CNA job (I know I can't ;P) then check out allheart.com they have the CUTEST CHEAPEST scrubs. I've bought the CUTEST print tops for like 6 bucks. And if you want solids they have every color under the sun.
Also, I wouldn't recommend buying used scrubs. I mean, you don't know what kind of unholy, ahem, stuff have been on them. Unless, you know, you are planning to wash them in biohazard cleaner and bleach
Have fun and God Bless
- Dec 31, '11 by Ev1987Salus uniforms are pretty affordable, and you can order your scrub sets online. I would stick to purchasing my uniforms, sneakers, writing utensils and a watch.