Announce that you passed your CNA exam here! - page 38
in order to streamline the threads on this topic, i ask that everyone that passes their nursing assistant certification test to please post it in this thread as oppose to starting a separate one. i appreciate everyone's help with... Read More
- 0Sep 8, '10 by dspevak55Woot Woot! I passed my CNA test Aug. 31st, 2010. Along with handwashing, I had measuring respirations, ambulating a patient, Leg ROM, and pericare for a female.
I was about to return to a 3rd shift part-time CNA position, but was just offered a scheduling job for a home health care agency. Not only do I get to sleep the same hours as most humans, I will also get some studying time while I answer phones at a front desk.
- 0Sep 16, '10 by brighterchoiceI just passed my state board CNA exam! on to my lpn
Any one has a recommendation for a great place to work for as cna in the albany,NY area?
Also how do i transfer my license from one state to another, where do I go? who do I call?
I did pass my exam in MA and have moved to NY.
- 0Oct 1, '10 by Topaz4602It's been ages since I've posted anything here, but I've been reading alot of the messages. My class finished back in June, and due to scheduling I just took my test in September. I just got my results today and I PASSED!!! Yaay!! I'm sooooo excited.
And now the real fun starts...hopefully nursing school will be following real soon.
- 0Oct 1, '10 by camciPassed mine today, October 1st )))))
Was soooo nervous because our tester is a "new" tester and doesn't cut any breaks. I had 5 skills: Handwashing, Communicating w/ resident during care, denture care, ROM, and make unoccupied bed. Pretty easy list I would say, I passed it all
First stepping stone in my future career, DONE!
- 0Oct 3, '10 by JamGirl2425Hey everyone, this is my first time posting to this section, I'm a student in my last month of school for LVN, but I just took and passed my CNA test today, I'm very excited. I had hand-washing, gowning and gloving, assisting a resident to walk with a gait belt and mouth care of an unconscious patient. I just really wanna find a job now!
- 0Oct 13, '10 by Kyla.annFINALLY I get to post here!!
I passed!!!!! I am now a fresh CNA.
I had female pericare, handwashing, communication, making an occupied bed, and blood pressure. I was supposed to get a complete bed bath (YIKES) but there wasn't anyone available to do it on so they changed it to pericare.
So now the job hunt begins... I start RN school in January so I am hoping to find PRN work somewhere.