I'm just wondering...
1. Usually when do you begin charting in the ADLs binder? Is it in between your shift, after lunch or at the end of the shift? I start charting the ADLs at the end of the shift b/c I dont have time to do before that.
2. Is it ok to charting at the end of the shift or we need to do it earlier?
3. So how long does it take you to do all this charting?
4. Do you take note, like how much the pts eat & drink, and so-on? I notice that the CNAs at my facility dont even jot down any note at all, so I'm wondering how do they able to remember like how much the pts eat/drink, ect. so that later they can write down that info on the ADLs accurately? I have to take notes about it b/c I find it hard to remember all that since we have many pts not one. Or is it just me b/c I'm newbie at work?
5. Who would usually looking at this ADLs Flow Sheet? And when?
May 28, '10
Thank you very much fuzzywuzzy and coffeemateCNA for the reply, it was very helpful.
Last edit by tavia_yeung on May 28, '10