Im starting in the begining of may as well. Should be fun and an asset to continuing with nursing!=D
1. would it be useful to get my textbook early and read through it before starting the class?
I like to review a little. I just can't wait. When I have my mind set on something I have to do it in that moment...lol
2. what supplies will i need?
I think the first poster covered it all.
3. about how much will i be getting paid after getting a job as a CNA?
Here in Alberta:
Salary/Benefits: Minimum: 17.09 per hour Maximum: 20.79 per hour
4. how rigorious is the course going to be?
From what I hear it is super easy. From the course outline I dont doubt that.
5. would it be a good idea to get my phelbotomy certification as well?
Its just a job while your in nursing school. No just keep it simple.
6. what about my CPR certification? will i get that durring the class or seperate?
Where I am it is not included. We need to have it done before starting clinicals.
Good luck! Hope its fun!!