Houston campus fall 2013Register Today!
- by shellE86 Jan 26Is anyone appying for this fall 2013 at the Houston campus? Anyone a current student at the Houston campus? If so how are you enjoying it? Hows the work load? How are the teachers? Ill be apply to the on site BSN program for this fall so I was just looking for some input. Thanks in advance. :-)
- 4,788 Views
- Jan 29 by KdreneeI applied for the summer start date. I'm taking my HESI on 2/8 and I'm pretty nervous! I don't know anyone in the program but i have heard good things, and the sim lab is amazing!
My sister in law is a nurse manager at kingwood medical and she knows of the school, and would definitely hire a new chamberlain grad so that says a lot!
- Wow really? Thats music to my ears ! I plan on taking the hesi this summer. Im taking a few classes at san jac community college right now . I hope to see you this fall. Thanks for the info, im very excited !
- I'm at San Jac right now too! Lol
- Thats crazy,What classes are you taking?
- Im in English 2 , AP 1, Pre Algebra . I have English 1 and Physiology done. I plan to take AP 2 this summer befor I start Chamberlain . Im at the north campus.
- I have taken chemistry, and eng 1, as well and I'm clepping as many classes as I can this semester! I take my classes online and at central.
Have you been to visit chamberlain yet?
- I haven't been the the campus yet, I signed up on line for an open house in May. I really hope to get in for the fall. I plan to take the hesi by the end of summer. As long as I pass I should get in. I bought a study guide.
- Yea me too! My advisor told me they only look at your math and English scores, and one other subject I think.. Maybe biology? But the others subjects don't count as far as the grade.
The school is awesome!!!! Besides the cost of course, but oh well I guess. I'm using my high school GPA bc I don't have over 24 college credits and my HS GPA is wayyyyyy better than college. 3.8 vs 2.9 so I'm glad I have that option.
Also, I have a looooong drive to the school from where I live, so going to morning classes is going to suck!