Does anyone know about Chamberlain BSN nursing programRegister Today!
- by laylayluv90 Sep 1, '12Hey everyone i am trying to get the most info i can get about this program. If you know anything at all please let me know! Thanks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=780079©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,062 Views
- Sep 9, '12 by Emilynn09What questions do you have specifically? I am a student there currently enrolled in the RN-BSN completion program. I really like it and am in my second out of five terms.
- Sep 10, '12 by Mom2ChaosI graduated this past spring from Chamberlain- pre-licensure BSN. What do you want to know?
- Sep 10, '12 by laylayluv90I really would like to know was it worth going because its very expensive? What was your experience there like?
- Sep 10, '12 by Mom2ChaosYes, it is expensive. But I was very pleased with my education and felt that there were many learning resources provided to me and my nursing professors were truly interested and invested in my success.
- Sep 11, '12 by Emilynn09Quote from Mom2ChaosAgree with what she said. They are not quite as expensive as other private schools, but not cheap. Again, it's worth it for a good education which I feel like I am getting. I'm being challenged and I'm learning great things. I'm in the RN-BSN bridge.Yes, it is expensive. But I was very pleased with my education and felt that there were many learning resources provided to me and my nursing professors were truly interested and invested in my success.