Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 74Register Today!
- Nov 16, '12 by akilah530Congrats MissFutureBSN!!!!
- Nov 16, '12 by Teah8177Quote from MissFutureBSNCongrats. Can't wait to meet youHi Everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that I GOT ACCEPTED!!!! I'm so happy things are finally coming together. Can't wait to meet everyone in January!
- Thanks Ladies!
- Nov 17, '12 by viv4christCongrats!!!! @ MissFutureBSN. I'm right behind you girl. Still waiting, but I have faith that it has already been taken care of.
- Quote from viv4christThank You . I'm sure everything will work out. I had been so nervous this past week and finally got the call from my advisor yesterday around 3:30.Congrats!!!! @ MissFutureBSN. I'm right behind you girl. Still waiting, but I have faith that it has already been taken care of.
- Nov 17, '12 by RayrayhaasIf y'all do not mind me asking. For those that have been accepted would y'all mind stating:
Pre req GPA:
What school(s) did you attend:
Thank you very much!! I look forward to y'all's replies!
- Nov 17, '12 by La_La81Congrats MissFutureBSN for your acceptance, and Viv4christ for passing! I'm sure its like a breath of fresh air for both of you ladies as it was for me. See you soon!RayRay my gpa was a 3.3 with all my science healthcare prereqs, but I'm not sure what it was altogether with every course I took combined. I got an 89 on the Hesi, and I went to GA Perimeter, GA Highlands, and took majority of my classes at Chatt Tech.
- Thanks La_La81
- Nov 19, '12 by tammie32congratulations!!was the hesI test hard?? I am going to try and apply for may.I just got me Book so I can study. I heard they only count 2 parts of the test..would you happen to know what sections those are. it will be greatly appreciated ...thank you wish all tar best in your journey :-)