Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 49Register Today!
- Sep 23, '12 by akilah530Quote from sharieka aliciaLol u sound like me! I ordered mine on. Friday and I got it on Monday engraved too!SO EXCITED!!! Got my Littmann Classic S.E. in the mail yesterday and its purple with my name engraved on it!! I love it soo much and it only took 2 days to get to me!!
- Sep 27, '12 by MissFutureBSNHello Everyone! I will be taking the hesi exam in October in hope of entering the January program. I have been studying the study guide and feel confident about taking the hesi. I live in MI could anyone recommend nice areas/apartmentcomplexes within 10-15 mins from them school. Thank you.
- Sep 27, '12 by Ms_PsychDHas anyone at the college, staff, instructors etc said anything about the accreditation?
I'm still not too clear on that part. I was reading some reviews that said not to attend because they wouldnt have the initial accreditation until the first class graduates. When in the world will that be. If I am transferring in 85 hours. How in the world will they be accredited before I finish? This freaks me out!
- Sep 28, '12 by coleman3048Hi Ms_PsychD. I work at Chamberlain. I might be able to help. Chamberlain College of Nursing is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The BSN degree program at all the campuses, including Atlanta, is accredited by the CCNE.
- Sep 28, '12 by beckyv@Ms-PsychD As far as GA certification, from what I understand, yes the accred. for GA won't be finalized until the first graduating class passes the NCLEX with 85 or better. however, if you graduate and pass the NCLEX, you are still a nurse The other schools have all not had a problem passing, the GA board does not anticipate any issues, and Chamberlain has done everything to get into their initial status so they want to be accredited... It is a bit of a risk, but I don't anticipate a problem, and I think they are doing all they can to make it happen.
- Sep 29, '12 by sharieka aliciaMissFutureBSN...sorry we don't know anything about MI...we are in Atlanta, GA. Good luck on the hesi tho!
- Sep 29, '12 by sharieka aliciaDoes anybody know when we can register for the next semester?
- Sep 29, '12 by akilah530Quote from sharieka aliciaThey said that we will be getting an email during the week about upcoming registration.Does anybody know when we can register for the next semester?
- Sep 29, '12 by REECIEcup19We can't register ourselves until next year. We can say what times we want but they're gonna do it.
But registration starts for us next week.Last edit by REECIEcup19 on Sep 29, '12