Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 41Register Today!
- Sep 3, '12 by sharieka aliciaI've already started! These online classes started since like yesterday! I've already done a few discussion posts...read a chapter and a half. lol. I have a paper due this weekend! lol. I think this session will go by fast. i hope so.
- I have one class tomorrow at 10. Sharieka, you better get on that paper lol. I didn't know the online classes started already. Since I'm used to semester classes anyway, I think it will go by fast.
- Sep 3, '12 by Jsayers11Hey girls, I'm really nervous about tomr. Can't believe it's already here. Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Sharieka, so how is the 222 going? A lot of work I'm sure, but what's the paper on that's due?
- Sep 3, '12 by Ms_PsychDHi Ladies:
I have been following your post for a while now. Congrats again to those who have been accepted and good luck this semester with classes. I am scheduled to meet with my advisor this month to go over my transcripts and schedule my HESI. I have been studying off and on but after taking the TEAS 2 times and the NET once I figure you either know it or you don't. LOL
Please keep us updated on how classes are and the structure of things. I must admit I'm still a little scared since the first matriculation has not taken place in reference to the schools accreditation, however at this point I am past ready to be in a program so I am willing to step out on faith.
Again good luck. And if anyone is anticipating starting in Jan please keep me updated on your progress and I will do the same.
- @Jsayers11 Are you in 222 on Mon/Wed at 10? I think we are assigned to be in a group together for class. I saw last name Sayers in my group and thought it may be you!
- Sep 3, '12 by akilah530Thanks Dee...I will do my best to keep everyone posted on the program. This is something that I hoped other students would do to give us a heads up. I'm sure its gonna get busy and you will see me here venting lol. Good luck with your upcoming test, I'm sure you will do just fine.
- Jsayers, did you get NR 101 for tomorrow or its still on Thursday?
Ms_PsychD, welcome lol! The HESI, to me, was pretty easy. I've taken the TEAS before and it was harder in my opinion. I'm a little nervous about the school also. I'll try to keep posting on here when school starts so I can fill everybody in. Good luck with the HESI and everything!
- Beckyv, I'm in that class too! I think we're in different groups though.
- @MS-PsychD, from what I hear, the HESI is way less complicated than the TEAS. I never took the TEAS, but I did really well on the HESI without studying at all lol Just focus on fractions, ratios and converting measurements and you'll do fine! From what I understand, their NCLEX pass rate is better nationally averaged over their campuses (88-93% pass rate) than any GA school - I figure that since they all use the same courses that Atlanta will be no different.
Good luck in your acceptance process!
- Oh cool!! The professor seems like she is very nice from her intros, etc - Forensic Nursing sounds pretty interesting!!