Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 34Register Today!
- Akilah, lol I was just getting paper, pens, pencils, paper, notebooks, highlighters, binders, etc. If we can record lectures I'm gonna get a tape recorder too.
Sharieka, keep checking the portal. That's how I found out I was registered.
Jsayers, what classes do you have? That's not a bad price for books. My books were around 250. I'm gonna check out those websites to see if I can get them a little cheaper.
Can't wait to meet all you guys at orientation! I'm sooo excited! And I'm glad I found this site. I would be so lost if I wasn't on here lol.
- Aug 23, '12 by akilah530Jaysayers....yayyyy!!! U got Ur classes! Congrats!
- I love this site too!! lol
I am taking NR222 M,W-10-1, NR281 M,W-2-4,and NR101 thursdays 10-12. She recommended me going ahead and taking Patho because its not offered every session. She said if I didnt, it would set me back a semester. I was prepared to take SOCS online.
- Thanks akilah! Yes, they called me around 10:30 this morning, and its a good thing because I was going to pay them a visit. lol
- Aug 23, '12 by akilah530I'm glad everyone is getting on track...now we can rest a little easier lol.
Ur list makes sense...I know I'm gonna walk out with the whole damn store lol
- Jsayers, I have NR 222 and NR 281 at those times too! I thought I would be taking SOCS too but got Patho instead. I definitely didn't wanna be be a semester behind.
- Yay! We need to meet up at NSO. We have that hour break on Monday and Wednesday thank gosh. Thats going to be a long day. When is your Patho class? I agree, I have no room to get a semester behind!
- Akilah, lol me and you both. Oh I forgot to put a good bookbag. We'll definitely need that.
- Sorry, I meant NR101?
- Aug 23, '12 by sharieka aliciaI'm glad u all are gettin squared away...but I'm more nervous than ever now! My job doesn't know I got into Nursing school yet bc I wanted to see how long I can work before I have to quit. I'm not prepared to leave my job in the next 2 weeks! I just emailed my advisor maybe she can contact me in the morning. I'm tryna stay positive but its getting really hard. School comes first of course but...financially I'm not in a position to be unemployed and not enough time to find a new one. Yall pray for me please