CRNA Job Shadow Dayton, OHRegister Today!
This is a discussion on CRNA Job Shadow Dayton, OH in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... Hello Everyone, I am a nursing student in Dayon, OH, and I am looking for an opportunity to job...by ShaunMH Sep 17, '11Hello Everyone,
I am a nursing student in Dayon, OH, and I am looking for an opportunity to job shadow a willing CRNA. I have contacted the local hospitals for information on where to begin; however, I have been informed that I am to locate a CRNA on my own. This thread is an attempt to locate a CRNA, or anyone who knows a CRNA, who can help me gain some shadowing hours.
Thank you in advance to anyone who is able to respond. I greatly appreciate your time.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=618353©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,917 Views
- Sep 17, '11 by NRSKarenRN
- Sep 17, '11 by synergy89Have you tried calling any outpatient surgery centers? Call Miami Valley Hospital it's a teaching hospital they may be able to set you up with something
- Sep 17, '11 by GoingCoastalRNCCRNHere's a link to the practice that services MVH. I worked at MVH for 8 years. . there is a CRNA there that is incredible. . he would be GREAT to work with if you can find him. His name is Bob (can't remember his last night). He worked night shift. . he was a Respiratory Therapist, that turned RN, then CRNA. He was GREAT (not only was he great to work with, but he took care of me when I had my c-section)! Good luck!!
- Sep 18, '11 by ShaunMHWow, what a great resource this is. I will try these suggestions first thing tomorrow morning.
Thanks for the quick responses everyone. -Shaun
- Nov 1, '11 by mymy78Hi Shaun
Was wondering if you found any CRNA's to shadow?? I work at Grandview Hospital and we have several that love having shadowers (is that even a word?? LOL)
Curious, where and when are you thinking of applying?
- Nov 21, '11 by ShaunMHHi Myra,
Sorry for the delay in getting back with you... has been a busy quarter. I would be very interested in meeting with the CRNA's you've mentioned. I am looking to start shadowing here after this weekend, or prior if the opportunity arises. I assume a great deal of people will be away for the holiday, though. I am very interested in speaking with you further, if you're available. Thanks again for the reply.
- Nov 22, '11 by mymy78hey
just got your message. When are you planning to apply?
not sure how to IM to give you my number but you can call me at work 937 7233314
im here until 1900 tonight