Frontier Nursing University Bridge Class 111 - Page 2Register Today!
- Hey guys. I have a little kind-of related question. How does waitlisting and deferred work?
I'm planning to send my packet in soon. Maybe a in a week for class 112. [march 4] (I have my BSN, will have my year experience on march 4) but I understand if you don't have the year you can be waitlisted or deferred.
Thanks for the reply, just kinda confused.
- Hey everyone. I have a kind of related question. I was wondering how waitlisting and being deferred work.
I'm planning to send my packet soon for class 112 [fb march] (BSN with one year experience in March) but I understand that if you don't have that one yr experience you can be deferred. Just wondering how that works.
- I'm not sure, but I'm very interested in an answer as well. The class I applied for (Class 111) has Bridge Bound scheduled for Feb 25. Well, the Texas BON was dragging they're feet getting my license posted due to, for lack of a better word, BS reasons, so it's dated for 2/21/12, even though I was working as a GN since 12/31/11(and an LVN for 2 years before that). I was told by a current student(this is what she did) that you can apply before your one year, just as long as you've been an RN for one full year by Bridge/Frontier Bound. Of course, I haven't heard anything about waiting lists or acceptance since it's too earlier for my class. I also did not ask them about it in fear that they would say that I must wait until after to apply. I just applied and let what will happen happen. Does anyone else have any insight on this matter?
- Oh wow. I didn't know they go by your license date and not your work date. That makes things a little easier.
Another question. How did you seal the professional references? I'm sorry. I feel so neurotic lol. I just really want to get in.
- I had little manilla folders with brads and adhesive(they're actually what we use at work to save a fetal monitoring strip that wasn't recorded electronically, haha). I had a reference from an CNM I work with, one from my preceptor in L&D and one from my unit manager from my ER job. I just had them return them to me sealed.
- Oct 15, '12 by ERICRN1985Second week of January sounds about right. Yes FNP. You?
- Oct 15, '12 by frylockholmesCNM. Only about 3 more months of waiting!
- Oct 22, '12 by Jazzy*Did they tell you when you were waitlisted that you have a guaranteed spot in 111? I was waitlisted for 109 but they did not say that I have a guaranteed spot in another class...
- Oct 23, '12 by cass_ie89RNquick question.
Are there 2 Frontier Bound dates per class? Got kind of confused when I saw the drop down list.