So nervous! CCRN time! - page 3
I take the test tomorrow morning and I'm trying to keep myself together here....I took it without having time to study awhile back and nearly passed. I figured now that I have more experience I'd take it again after going to a... Read More
- 0Jan 30, '13 by missnurse01Quote from shuccrnYou are perfect, will pass no problem. If u have memorized laura g and are in that range w pass ccrn questions u r in. If u want more get a ccrn review book from the library and read it .@erwindt do you have any advice?? i can probably throw up thinking about taking the exam right now. i have watched laura g and have done pass ccrn questions ranging anywhere between 110-120/150. any advice will help!!
Good luck !
- 0Feb 27, '13 by erwindtSorry for the VERY late response. I hardly log-on. Well, by now, I hope you have taken the test. You're doing EXACTLY what I did. I kept doing questions from PASS CCRN a week prior to my test... about 300 a day (150 morning and 150 at night). I was well disciplined. I watch the Laura Gasparis video when I am in between breaks from doing my questions.
- 0Feb 27, '13 by erwindtFOR FUTURE CCRNs:
- Know your:1. Hemodynamics well
2. Various SHOCK states
3. Cardiac and Respiratory diseases in/out of your head
4. AND Neuro.
5. Focus on the ones that have high % on the exam.
6. Do PASS CCRN CD.
7. LASTLY >>> Laura Gasparis Critical Care Examination Q/A Book. THIS BOOK IS INSANELY GOOD.