So nervous! CCRN time! - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 30 by shuccrn@erwindt do you have any advice?? i can probably throw up thinking about taking the exam right now. i have watched laura g and have done pass ccrn questions ranging anywhere between 110-120/150. any advice will help!!
- Jan 30 by missnurse01Quote from shuccrnYou are perfect, will pass no problem. If u have memorized laura g and are in that range w pass ccrn questions u r in. If u want more get a ccrn review book from the library and read it .@erwindt do you have any advice?? i can probably throw up thinking about taking the exam right now. i have watched laura g and have done pass ccrn questions ranging anywhere between 110-120/150. any advice will help!!
Good luck !
- Feb 27 by erwindtSorry for the VERY late response. I hardly log-on. Well, by now, I hope you have taken the test. You're doing EXACTLY what I did. I kept doing questions from PASS CCRN a week prior to my test... about 300 a day (150 morning and 150 at night). I was well disciplined. I watch the Laura Gasparis video when I am in between breaks from doing my questions.
- Feb 27 by erwindtFOR FUTURE CCRNs:
- Know your:1. Hemodynamics well
2. Various SHOCK states
3. Cardiac and Respiratory diseases in/out of your head
4. AND Neuro.
5. Focus on the ones that have high % on the exam.
6. Do PASS CCRN CD.
7. LASTLY >>> Laura Gasparis Critical Care Examination Q/A Book. THIS BOOK IS INSANELY GOOD.
- Mar 2 by kayakity RNI am taking CCRN in about three weeks. Also just started working on my BSN after many years out of school. Took the exam about 20 years ago and let it go when I did home health. Dread that stress!!! Any pointers from recent test takers?
- Apr 7 by broknsoleDoes anyone know the most recent version of the LG exam review book? The one I find on amazon is 4 years old...is this still relevant?
- Apr 7 by missnurse01Yes still relevant.
- Jun 18 by marilynbakererwindt, thanks for the advice!