United Health GroupRegister Today!
- by paradiseboundRN Sep 27, '12I've noticed that United Health group is advertising a number of positions right now. I do have CM experience but not certified. Whats the scoop on this company? Good? Bad?
- Oct 20, '12 by Kooky KorkyFrom their home page, they seem like a great company.
- Oct 22, '12 by lovinlife11Rumor has it they have awful benefits and a very rough work environment. Just a rumor of course.
- Oct 25, '12 by winchaThey just did a huge layoff and plan to more. Also depending on what types of accounts you work, nurses are now being outsourced to the Phillipines.
- Oct 25, '12 by paradiseboundRNThanks for the info. I wish the members of this board would post information about companies so we'd know to avoid these places!
- Oct 25, '12 by winchaI would suggest that you look at companies on the Glassdoor website. That will give you the general feel of a company and salaries. Healthways is another telephonic company that treats their nurses like they are in a sweatshop. UHC is not as bad as that BUT with outsourcing not very stable. I also have heard that things are not that great at Wellpoint especially in the complex case management.
Quote from paradiseboundRNI've noticed that United Health group is advertising a number of positions right now. I do have CM experience but not certified. Whats the scoop on this company? Good? Bad?