new grad rn case manager going rate? - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 5, '10 by cam159If you don't mind me asking which agency in nyc are you talking about? and do they often hire new grads? im looking for a job!
- Oct 27, '11 by Chi Town RN, BSNI am a new grad and I am having trouble finding a job, esp without any experience. I have found a few non-clinical positions (Case management, Nurse Reviewer) that will hire new grads. My question is, will starting my career in non-clinical positions hurt my career or slow it down since I will not be practicing my hands on/patient care skills?
- Oct 27, '11 by mtngrlThat depends where u want to go in your career as nurse. I sure wouldn't go apply for a clinical position now after being in case management for
a few years now. But I personally don't want to, so that's fine as long as I can keep a job like this. There are always refresher courses, though when I looked for some I didn't find ANY in my area.
- Nov 2, '11 by birdieandbellasmommtngrl.
Can you PM me and let me know what its like working for UHC in Case Management? I was just offered a position with them and I have no idea what to expect or what a normal day is like. I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
- Nov 3, '11 by funnygirl_rn2Quote from orgo geekIt depends on what state you reside. There are also many factors such as: is this a large company or a small privately owned, amount of experience, education, certifications etc.. Best of luck to you!i am a new grad rn. i had an interview with a home health agency for a case management position. it went very well. i amschedule dfor a second interview. just wondering what a ball park figure salar is for a case manager. so if you will...name your state/area, starting salary for new grad rn case manager