Need help from a native speakerRegister Today!
- by K-OS Apr 9, '06Hi!
I study health care and nursing sciences in germany. Soon I will finish my degree dissertation. The dissertation deals with the topic:
"Changes of health behaviour after myocardial infarction - possibilities of a nursing case management to promote lifestyle changes"
Now I need a little help "from nurse to nurse"
I have to prepare a short abstract of the dissertation in english and I am searching for a "native speaker" who is involved with the subject case management to take a look at my abstract to locate errors concerning the language and to help me to improve the style of speech.
Anyone who can help me?
- Apr 9, '06 by -Midget-I bet if you posted it here, someone would be willing to read it and comment about it. What's a disertation, anyway? Isn't that like a thesis?
- Apr 9, '06 by K-OSyeah right...it's a thesis...
still working on it, but it should be finished today.Last edit by K-OS on Apr 9, '06
- No one who can help me?
- Apr 13, '06 by suzanne4Please do not post it here. It is your work, and you do not want someone to use it before you get it submitted.
How long is the actual paper? Dissertation to us means hundreds of pages. That may be why no one is responding.
- I'm only talking about the english Abstract: 1/2 page
- Apr 13, '06 by suzanne4Send it to me and I will be happy to review it for you.
Sorry, I did not notice the 1/2 page.
- thx a lot....email is on the way