UFV January 2013 BSN Hopefuls - Page 16Register Today!
- My last name starts with a 'D' and there has been no change to my status. Also, that current program was always there.
- Ugh.. K well then.. I don't know. That got my hopes up
- Totally. I was preselected for an interview and never even considered that I would not get in. Lol. If you take the fast track in September you will finish before the January class.
- Yeah that's true but I would still rather get in now than rely on september. This is killing me! Are our statuses suppose to change no matter what? Regardless if we get in or not?
- Nov 6, '12 by Legacy1255I wish I knew , I got preselected as well , in the first group of people called for an interview . I don't want to get my hopes up ...
- Nov 6, '12 by FoxRainHi guys. This is not my first time applying, therefore I can shed some light regarding the myufv page update thing...
Last time when I did not get in, my status did not change for a while. Like, I think everyone got their acceptances, and my status was still at "under review by program"... it changed quite a bit later and I *think* if I remember correctly.. I'd gotten my rejection letter by then.
- Oh... Thanks FoxRain... I guess it's a no for me. Congrats everyone :]
- Nov 6, '12 by FoxRainDon't feel discouraged riri.g ... I know what you're going through, but just to try and make you feel a little bit better.. I'd like to mention that just as baileybee said, September fast track means you'll finish before the January class. Also, the September intake is greater, and you already have an application on file! If you need to - upgrade your pre-req courses to boost your GPA and you'll be all set! Also, I still think they might be working on updating everyone's accounts.. so maybe there is still hope!
- Hmm. What if you have a stellar gpa, lots of experience/hrs ect. Then what? I thought that I had it in the bag. My dilemma, is that I do not see what I could do to improve my application- THAT is discouraging.
- Thanks FoxRain. I still have a bit of hope. I'll check again tomorrow morning. I really reallllyyyy hope they're still updating or the rest of us have some sort of glitch on their account. Let me know if the rest of you guys get something!