single mother - practical student at seneca collegeRegister Today!
- by ishee Apr 25Hi! I'm new here. I'm a single mom from montreal quebec moving to ontario to study PN at seneca. Can someone help me out on where to find a place for me and my daughter. I tried looking infos on the internet but it doesn't give you much infos. She will be on first grade while I do my studies. And what do I expect from seneca? I need help. I need advice. Thank you so much!
- 543 Views
- Apr 25 by isheeSorry about the heading. I just got accepted for practical nursing at seneca. Please i need some advice.
- Apr 26 by donkI would call student services at Seneca and see if they have any housing services. Sometimes they can help students with off campus housing. Also check www.mls.ca and choose the rental search for that area. Kijiji may also have some rental options in that area. Good luck and congrats on your acceptance.
- Apr 26 by loriangel14Kijiji is a good suggestion.You can also try viewit.ca
- Apr 26 by isheeThank you so much for all the infos. I would look into that. I appreciate it guys!
- May 6 by MizzMoI agree with getting in touch with the school regarding housing.
However here are a few websites to look for places to rent
myhood.ca -Â*Toronto Apartment Rentals
Rental Apartments and Housing For Rent in Toronto, Waterloo, Ottawa, London and More! The Renters Hotline!
Apartments for Rent: Find rentals in Toronto, Edmonton, Vancouver
Apartments For Rent, Home For Sale, Condos For Sale, Real Estate Listings