Centennial College RPN ProgramRegister Today!
- by smartway Sep 29, '12Hello Everyone!!
I recently got accepted into the RPN program (full time) at Centennial College for January 2013! I am so excited and nervous. Is anyone in this program or has already graduated from the program? How was the program and the professors? Any tips would be really appreciated
- 4,514 Views
- Oct 4, '12 by AshuM.I'm also starting the Flex RPN Program at Centennial College Jan 2013!
- Oct 5, '12 by smartwayQuote from AshuM.Cool congratulations!! I am doing to the full time program. I was so scared I was not going to get accepted because I applied so late so I was really happy! Did you get any package in the mail yet regarding the police check and immunizations? So far I have not heard anything from them.I'm also starting the Flex RPN Program at Centennial College Jan 2013!
- Oct 6, '12 by AshuM.Congratulations too! No I haven't got any package regarding police check and immunization. I only got a letter saying that they've send my tuition fee invoice to my email add.
- Oct 6, '12 by toronto_nurseQuote from AshuM.Your in flex so you won't be starting clinical until January 2014 so you don't have to worry about your police check and immunizations until next summer.Congratulations too! No I haven't got any package regarding police check and immunization. I only got a letter saying that they've send my tuition fee invoice to my email add.
- Oct 6, '12 by toronto_nurseHere are the immunization forms if you want to review them ahead of time.
- Oct 7, '12 by toronto_nurseQuote from smartwayYour starting this January 2013 for fulltime so your first clinical will be in September 2013. There are no fulltime classes for fulltime PN in the summer unless a course needs to be repeated than the student may squeeze into one of the flex PN courses if its available. Flex PN runs all year round.So does that mean students in the full-time program start clinical in the first semester?
The main concern is usually the vulnerable sector check which depending on where you live can take up to 2-3 months to get. If your outside of the GTA than your fine but if your within GTA than I would suggest you to get it around April 2013 just to be safe because fall clinical requirements are usually due in July.
- Oct 7, '12 by toronto_nurseI should have posted this link up first.
Centennial College l School of Community and Health Studies > About Us > Health Studies Clinical and Field Placements