BCIT Jan 2013 Applicants - Page 11Register Today!
- hahaha.. ah yes, the waiting game begins you will learn patience....or you will go crazy try to keep yourself busy. I recommend the kaplan voices nursing books. They are collections of personal nursing stories and can be pretty inspiring. If you haven't already, maybe sign up for "student for a day" so you can follow one of the Nursing students around, review anatomy...
- Thankyou for the advice lol! I would love to go on a long vacation and come back at around the time they will start short listing. I will definitely look into the Kaplan voices nursing books though, sounds very interesting!
Btw Smiley What level are you in currently?
- mmmmmm vacay..... I am going into level 2. Just had a break from May 16 to Aug 20. I did all of my self scheduled courses before I started, so only had 1 class this summer! I CAN'T WAIT to get back at it!
- Yay! congratz, level two already! And wow May til Aug? That's not too bad of a break actually! At least you get some time to relax and do other things. I'm happy for you! Once again, I would truly ike to thankyou for your input and for helping us get an undestanding of what to expect and what is needed in order to be successful. It honestly helped me so much! Hopefully we will meet around campus if I get accepted into the program(keeping my fingers crossed).
- Yes....for me, the break is tooooo long. I was really just getting going. The next 2 semesters only have a 3 week break in between though, so it will be a long haul. As far as the thank you, you are so welcome! I am happy to help however I can. It's so much easier when you sort of know what to expect. I will keep my fingers crossed for you too! You are very determined, and seem to have it all together so I'm sure you will have no problem.
- Lol well it's nice to know that you really enjoy the program! I wish you a successful semester and future
And thank you very much ! I will keep myself updated on this thread for sure
- Aug 7, '12 by iheartpurpleAll submitted!! All my documents and resume are in! I couldn't be more excited!
Good luck to everyone!
And pleeease post as soon as you have any reply
The woman who helped me today said in about 10 days the administrator will go over my final documents.
But then there is a second panel who chooses who is fit for the program?
- Aug 8, '12 by sourpickle93Yay iheart! I'm just waiting for my two liberal elective final marks to come in then I'm going to hand in my final transcript. Who's your admission officer? And I thought they started reviewing sept 1st? I'm slightly confused lol
- Aug 8, '12 by iheartpurpleadmissions officer?! who is that and how do I find mine?!
well i think they start processing applications when they are received by admissions, so the sooner you get documents submitted, the sooner you are able to be reviewed by a nursing panel.
I think... anyone able to confirm this?
i just went into BCIT and waited in the line up in SW1 and handed in my documents and application form. Never went to anyone specific.