BCIT Jan 2013 Applicants - page 11
by Chhun3 101,882 Views | 561 Comments
Just wanted to get something started as I will be applying for this intake. Let's get this thread going. Fill me in on who you are and why you are applying bcit's nursing program. I was told that BCIT is the most recognized... Read More
- 0hahaha.. ah yes, the waiting game begins you will learn patience....or you will go crazy try to keep yourself busy. I recommend the kaplan voices nursing books. They are collections of personal nursing stories and can be pretty inspiring. If you haven't already, maybe sign up for "student for a day" so you can follow one of the Nursing students around, review anatomy...
- 0Yay! congratz, level two already! And wow May til Aug? That's not too bad of a break actually! At least you get some time to relax and do other things. I'm happy for you! Once again, I would truly ike to thankyou for your input and for helping us get an undestanding of what to expect and what is needed in order to be successful. It honestly helped me so much! Hopefully we will meet around campus if I get accepted into the program(keeping my fingers crossed).
- 0Yes....for me, the break is tooooo long. I was really just getting going. The next 2 semesters only have a 3 week break in between though, so it will be a long haul. As far as the thank you, you are so welcome! I am happy to help however I can. It's so much easier when you sort of know what to expect. I will keep my fingers crossed for you too! You are very determined, and seem to have it all together so I'm sure you will have no problem.
- 1Aug 7, '12 by iheartpurpleAll submitted!! All my documents and resume are in! I couldn't be more excited!
Good luck to everyone!
And pleeease post as soon as you have any reply
The woman who helped me today said in about 10 days the administrator will go over my final documents.
But then there is a second panel who chooses who is fit for the program?
- 0Aug 8, '12 by iheartpurpleadmissions officer?! who is that and how do I find mine?!
well i think they start processing applications when they are received by admissions, so the sooner you get documents submitted, the sooner you are able to be reviewed by a nursing panel.
I think... anyone able to confirm this?
i just went into BCIT and waited in the line up in SW1 and handed in my documents and application form. Never went to anyone specific.