BCIT August 2012 - Page 19Register Today!
- Jun 29, '12 by smiley65You can get fit tested at BCIT. Email *** or get ahold of the UConnect center.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jun 30, '12 : Reason: Name removed as per Terms of Service
- Jun 29, '12 by nurs9Hi Rsohi,
Thanks so much for your reply! I just received a reply back from bcit nursing after inquiring about access to courses via D2L and they said that it's the instructor's choice of when to give us all access. I'm thinking that the courses won't be accessible to us until much closer to the first day of class or even on the first day of school.
I have received an email regarding how to register for the WHMIS course just last week. hope you got it too=).
Thanks for pointing out the 2 other pre-readings that i missed that were stated on the textbook list!
Hope you're having a great summer! Thanks
- Jun 29, '12 by nurs9hey sandy28,
yes i just got my fit test done recently at bcit.Last edit by janfrn on Jun 29, '12 : Reason: removing third-party personally-identifying info per TOS
- Jun 29, '12 by bfr2012I had mine done at Emtech. It was $33. One of the cheaper places out there!Last edit by janfrn on Jun 29, '12 : Reason: removing third-party personally-identifying info per TOS
- Jun 30, '12 by sandy28Thanks!!!
- Jul 3, '12 by sandy28Hi Smiley65, perhaps you have already commented on this, but what are your thoughts on nursing central/uCentral? Would you recommend purchasing it? Thanks!!
- Jul 3, '12 by smiley65Yes yes yes!!! It makes patient research on the computer WAY faster, and when you have to look up something on the ward (a drug or definition, or even research a whole new patient), you have all the info at your fingertips!
- Jul 4, '12 by sandy28Just to confirm , we only need to do the one day CPR, not the 2 day CPR and first aid?
- Jul 4, '12 by sandy28And thanks for all the advice Smiley! I'm definitely going to buy it$
- Jul 4, '12 by smiley65No Problem You need CPR HCP- its approx 8 hours with a multiple choice exam at the end. You don't need first aid.