SEPTEMBER 2012 CPNRE Exam - Page 5Register Today!
- Sep 15, '12 by pinaynurse24The exam was fair enough for me. So true that most of the questions are tricky but covers the basics of nursing practice. We just have to hope for the best, keep up the faith guys! We just have to wait patiently for the results, keep ourselves busy.
Dear Fiona, we really do appreciate your responses but I find you intimidating even the first time I got a reply from you. I am an IEN like Bek and do empathize with her. Whether IEN or not, we all have our opinions about the exam and the process it takes to be registered here in Canada. Respect is all we ask. Thanks.
- Sep 21, '12 by I like BreezeI took Sep 12 CNO RPN Exam. Recentally, I got a letter from CNO and ask me for - Re:Application for a General Class Certificate of Registration - RPN ( "Application"). Did anyone get the same letter as me? What should I do for? Thanks!
- Sep 22, '12 by pinaynurse24What specifically was written on your letter? Almost everyone got a letter from CNO regarding the changes that will be implemented on January 2013.
- Oct 1, '12 by I like BreezeNothing speical. The info is same as others. When the result will come? Middle of Oct?
- Oct 8, '12 by Pattyz
- Quote from pinaynurse24to all nurses out there who are planning to take the September 2012 CPNRE, please post any concerns, issues and suggestions in this thread. I'm also planning to take the test on September, I'm an internationally educated nurse and I need to learn a lot about nursing in Canada. Any advice from previous exam takers would be very much appreciated.
- Wrote the September 2012 CPNRE exam too. Im usually confident about my exams but im really anxious about this one. It was a bit hard. Hopefully we will all pass. Goodluck everyone.
- Oct 9, '12 by pinaynurse24They are starting to release the results of the exam. There's someone from NB who said he already got the result. Hope there's gonna be a good news for all of us.
- Oct 9, '12 by Canne18Does that mean that whoever is still on the registry passed already? I'm from BC and it was updated 10/08/12
- Oct 12, '12 by revivesJust wondering, SOme of my friends got the results already in and i didnt yet. do they send all the results all at once? . i live in ontario toronto btw. just
- Oct 12, '12 by car1199I live in Brampton, Ontario and I received my letter today! I passed!!!!!!!! Thank you God!!!!!!!!!!!
- Oct 12, '12 by PattyzOh my God I passed. I just got my RPN result this evening and i am sooooooooo happy. Good luck to everyone still waiting for their result.