CRNE EXAM JUNE 2013! - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 23 by Marien2nvI do not know but i live in edmonto, wanna study together?
- May 13 by littlestar01Hi electricblack, I have read some of your posts in regards to writing the crne for the third time. I am currently in that situation and I would like to get some tips on how to manage to pass this exam. I have delayed writing this exam for two years as I am very devastated and have been experiencing a huge amount of anxiety. How did you study differently on your third attempt? Which prep course did you go to?
- May 17 by megan005Just a random question, are any of you planning on staying in a hotel near the exam location the night before? I'm driving in from about an hour outside the city i'm writing in and I don't want to have to worry about traffic.
- May 21 by lordhelpmeanyone in Winnipeg Manitoba writing the crne this coming june 2013
this is my last try writing in wpg in june
staying at the hotel where exam will be, its much easier and doesn't cause extra worrying and stress that we don't need as the exam is as stressful as isLast edit by JustBeachyNurse on May 22
- Jun 3 by princesspatiuSo excited to write the crne on june 5. I am an internationally educated nurse from Philippines. I just want to share that rrc has this amazing rn refresher program for those who want a review for crne. It helped me gain knowledge and confidence in writing the exam. Let us pray we all pass. I just had my baby three weeks ago l. She will be my lucky charm.:-)
- Jun 4 by Swedekuri79Anyone in Brampton wants to join me for a study group. I am preparing to write crne in October. I am studying hard and r looking for serious d dedicated people.
- Jun 5 by neebapaulHi everyone, how was exam today?
- Jun 6 by srdavis6Do as many practice questions as possible to help you study and get used to questions with answers where it seems like 2 are always right and where it's difficult to discriminate which answer is the better answer.. it's not easy by any means in my opinion.. I felt pretty good at first when I got out of there but kinda driving myself crazy now going through questions in my head