CNO Jurisprudence Exam - Page 7Register Today!
- 8:21 pm * here in TO.
- Feb 11 by Jeepers_Batnursewhat city is she in? positive?
- City: Picton, ON.
She just mentioned she received hers about an hour ago but didn't say Pass/Fail.
- Feb 11 by snowhugsOMG !!!! how much longer !!!!
- Did anyone else's auto response state:
"Your result is currently being reviewed as part of the annual jurisprudence examination review process. You will receive another e-mail with your examination result when the review is complete." ?
I am wondering If they will email mine at a later date than today.
- Feb 11 by Jeepers_BatnurseI think everyone who didn't get their results immediately got that message. I don't think that means u wait longer because as stated on the CNO website if you wrote between jan 1st n feb 10th you "will" get your results today.... I got that same message, I wrote Jan 16th.
- Feb 11 by ebrnthis wait is honestly soooo rediculous
- Feb 11 by steven007WHAT?!
Now I am nervous.
Has anyone else received theirs?