CNO Jurisprudence Exam - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 11 by ebrnI have just spoken to yardstick who takes care of the logistics. Results are to come out 100% today, they just have a few more things to do before the emails come out. Their office is located out west therefore only 14:46 AB time.
- Feb 11 by Jeepers_BatnurseI guess they didn't mention a time? I suppose logically it would be sent by 6pm AB time before they all go home for the day. Well good thinking calling yardstick, thank you for this information.
- Feb 11 by ebrnooops i mean 16:46 lol
- Thank you for keeping us all informed.. better than CNO... getting more and more uptight.. really dont want to have to do it again !
- I agree,
I am really annoyed with the CNO AND am really worried about this stupid exam. This is just causing so much unwanted stress and the whole making you wait and then leading you on and making you wait again is just really annoying. I want to say it's unprofessional but I think just more poorly organized than unprofessional. And the fact that they are relying completely on third party to process and analyze these results just blows my mind. What does Yardstick (a software company) know about nursing?
This is just an absolutely terrible experience and really disappointing considering these are the first views of the CNO I am getting in my starting nursing career. The USA is much more organized with their NCLEX and much more consistent. Really, for a country that prides itself on its progressive, updated and new age nursing education it really has a lot of catching up to do.
- Oh and Yardstick is closed at 5 pm..... so... what is going on?
- possibly automated so dont have to deal with our phonecalls ???!!!
- I hope, I really wish I could just let this go but I really can't. It's really bothering me. I think I would them rather have not given us a date they were going to send the results than do this to us. This is torture. And I am already stressed out because I wrote the CRNE on the 6th, and they have no ETA on that so if this is taking so long I can only imagine how long the CRNE which they process MANUALLY must take.
- believe it or not CRNE was quicker than expected so came totally unexpected wi
hich was so lovely !! This on the other hand... I agree would have been better just not knowing !
- Feb 11 by RayTGood luck to each and one of you. May God help us all in this journey and waiting game. Hopefully it will be in your inbox before midnight : ). I have just spoken with one person who has received hers.