CNO Jurisprudence Exam - Page 5Register Today!
- Feb 11 by RayTAnyone who wrote their exam received your results ?
- Feb 11 by Jeepers_Batnurse3:11pm local time, still no jurisprudence results... *staring at e-mail inbox*
- Feb 11 by steven007This is so frustrating . Like it's a digital exam! Why is this so difficult for them?
- Feb 11 by snowhugsme neither... waiting... waiting....
- Feb 11 by sitting on a rainbowNo email here either. Almost 5pm Toronto time *sigh*
- Feb 11 by steven007So..
I called the CNO at 4:30 (currently 4:54 Ottawa/Ontario Time) and they said the results 'should' be released in a half an hour (5 PM), but they ARE going to be released today for sure. So... let's hope in 5 minutes! Yikes!
I am getting really nervous now in anticipation. I know we have unlimited tries but like 150 questions is just so heavy and I also don't have 45$ to keep throwing at the college for their silly tests. Anyway,
I hope everyone does well !
- Feb 11 by littlezhuzhuThanks for calling, but still nothing! 5:30 pm local time.
- Feb 11 by Jeepers_Batnurseso if not 5 then 11:59 pm lol
- Feb 11 by snowhugsThis is so badly organised !!! The whole test was a scheme to get more money and now they leave us on tender hooks... am so angry now !! 1823 local time and nothing, I assume they have all gone home so doubt we will get anymore news today !
- Feb 11 by bebehstill no email!!!
we do love you CNO PEOPLE, for being so professional & for being so consistent with your words!!!