what are master time records and performance evaluation?
- 0Jan 7, '13 by sublime_e2000hello guys, im kinda new here. and i was wondering if someone could help me with this.. i got a call from juvenile court house services for an Rn 1 interview, but before i can get started with the interview i have to fax the following:
1. rn license
2. cpr card
4. performance evaluation for 2 years
5. master time records
so what does requirements no. 4 & 5 mean?
how do i get it?
do i get it from my employer and does that mean they know im applying for a diff. job?
sorry for all the questions, but i dont know what to do.. advices and answers from your experiences will greatly be appreciated. thanks in advance colleuges
- 0Jan 7, '13 by Meriwhen Senior ModeratorI'm guessing that #4 would be any evaluations that you have from any prior jobs for the last 2 years. As for #5...I don't know. Perhaps it's something for internal/state/county employees only?
To be honest, I would call juvenile court and ask exactly what they are looking for in regards to #4 and #5. I think that would get you a faster--and more accurate--answer.
Best of luck on your interview!
- 0Jan 7, '13 by nihaojailanThats's because most hospitals aren't using physical timecards anymore they use Kronos now a days and you can just print it out when you log in your account. #4 means an evaluation from your boss, usually on the 1st 90 days, and then 6mos then annually thereafter.
goodluck on your interview
- 0Jan 22, '13 by yobab15I'm sorry for butting in but I just finished my interview for RN I Juvenile courthouse in LA, CA. They also asked me these requirements. #4 Is the performance evaluation they do after your probation (3 months) or yearly evaluation. Its like a grading sheet on how you did your duties as a nurse. #5 Its like a summary of your total clock ins and outs showing your days of work and days off. I let our secretary print mine and just made my own format with the months on the side and days on top and I'll just put an X on my days on and O on my days off. They accepted it. I'm also nervous to this field of nursing because it's new to me. Best of luck to us.