VA San Francisco New Grad Program 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 3, '12 by starghadeerQuote from julz16Because they specifically wrote that note, it would be best NOT to drop by unannounced.I saved the job description; there was a note that reads "Due to the number of applicants, the Nurse Recruiter and Nurse Managers are unable to meet and greet interested applicants in person. Please respect their time." Just an FYI. Guess we will all just have to sit back, relax and wait for them to contact us! Good luck everyone, I'm really hoping I can stop filling out applications soon...
- Oct 13, '12 by bungeeVA Hospital in SF brings back memories for me! Did my first clinical rotation there as a student from SFSU. Never forgot the smell! They were very nice people though.
- Oct 16, '12 by capnurseHas anyone received any word yet, bad or good? We're approaching the four week mark. The last VA Palo Alto New Grad program only took 3 weeks from the closing date to get back to folks. I'm assuming SF VA has less staffing. Hopefully we hear from them soon and with good news. Good luck everyone!
- Oct 21, '12 by hbk77Quote from capnurseI still haven't heard anything either. I'm wondering if I should call soon and see whats going on? Also, is there a way to check the status online? I didn't save the online req and it's not in my emails.Has anyone received any word yet, bad or good? We're approaching the four week mark. The last VA Palo Alto New Grad program only took 3 weeks from the closing date to get back to folks. I'm assuming SF VA has less staffing. Hopefully we hear from them soon and with good news. Good luck everyone!
- Oct 23, '12 by hbk77I called today- I wasn't able to directly talk to the recruiter so I left her a message. Hopefully She calls me back!
- Oct 23, '12 by capnurseI called last week and haven't heard anything. I suspect they are quite busy and anticipate that there are many competitive applicants. The screening process is quite thorough as well so that might take up quite a bit of time. I haven't received a denial letter so I consider that to be, "No news is great news".
If anyone reading this thread has received any news, acceptance letter or denial letter, please share.
- Oct 26, '12 by nurs1ngHas anyone heard back?
- Oct 26, '12 by lzdeshongHaven't heard a word back ...
- Oct 26, '12 by bbaileyRNLeft a message for the recruiter earlier this week and never got a call back. Guess they're really busy! It's been 5 weeks since the posting closed and we still haven't heard a peep
- Nov 14, '12 by jayaychI received an e-mail from VA SF saying that they have forwarded selected apps for hiring consideration. Any word on anyone else's end?