United States University, San Diego Brick and Mortar School - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 17, '11 by Dana2009Kinda scary cause as of now, the Cohorts for nursing are on hold. They will hear again from the BRN in December to see if they are approved to continue on with the program.
- Jan 26, '12 by UnthinkableAny updates regarding their status?
- Feb 2, '12 by Kewpie DollQuote from UnthinkableYes. Every month I bug them and so I have all the updates they gave me. Supposedly the BRN met with them on Dec 23 but for the second time they did not have a quorum and could not vote on the proposed plan (or whatever they do.) They then told me it would be after the New Year. So I inquired in January again. Here is what I was told on 1/12 :Any updates regarding their status?
"There is no change in the status of the school’s nursing program. We are still on warning status and cannot admit any more students until we are cleared by the Board. My best guess of when that might be, but it is only a guess would be May or June at the earliest, but we have to wait for the BRN to make their final decision as to the status of the school."
What is weird is that in September they had a meeting with the BRN and thought they would have it resolved then but met again in October and then December. Then suddenly the solution is 6 months away.
I just wasted $3000 bucks last summer, while not applying to the other schools and putting my time into a bunch of crappy classes that I can't transfer anywhere else and that were some of the worst, most moronic classes with idiot professors that I have ever had.
Can I sue to get my money back?
- Mar 29, '12 by lunacatHey Everyone!
So from what I've read, the ELMSN program is really just a BSN once you pass your NCLEX and then you have the option to pursue the MSN, right? If that's the case, can you take your MSN anywhere if they're only WASC accredited?
- Apr 20, '12 by Kewpie DollYes, but only if they open the program up to a new cohort. They still are not accepting students and have not had the BRN give them a green light. I just emailed the director this week and she said to contact her again for an update in June.
- Apr 22, '12 by UnthinkableThat's basically what they've been saying for ages now.
- May 9, '12 by justcupDoes anyone know what the math requirement is for the adn-bsn? I emailed an advisor today but they havent got back to me. REALLY don't wanna take stats... but I will if I have to.
- Aug 15, '12 by stellarosaAny updates on the nursing program with this school?
- Aug 15, '12 by stellarosaJustCup,
You will find the information here, page 147
- Aug 28, '12 by RNGRAD12Hello Everybody,
There will a BRN meeting on August 29, 2012
They will give an update on the future status for USU.