UCLA New Grad Program - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 19, '09 by rb123Quote from malaskiHi Everyone,
I just got a job at UCLA's SICU/Liver transplant New Grad Program. Praise God!
Anyone else starting with me? I think the support would be great :wink2: I also wanted to thank all the wonderful people on allnurses who have answered my many questions and have given me advice about everything! you guys are the best ever, this site has been such a blessing.
Have you started the UCLA program? I just wantedd to know how it's going, if it's happening (I heard some rumors that they shut it down or something). Is it really hard right now to find a job in LA? I'm hearing some horror stories that are making me incredibly nervous.
Please let me know what's going on out there! Thanks for your help!
- Feb 1, '10 by iPhoneuserHi was there application online?
Did they contact you?
- Feb 1, '10 by peachsnappleHi everyone,
For those of you who interviewed for UCLA New Grad RN program... What were some of the interview questions? Any tips? Thanks!!
- Oct 1, '10 by ChallengeyourselfHi Malaski,
I am applying for the UCLA grad program this October for start in Winter 2011. If you have time, I would love to hear more about your experiences.
- Dec 17, '10 by nurseteeeAnyone know when the next UCLA New Grad RN apps will be up? The one for next summer?
- Jan 22, '11 by schsteni think in feb? the application opens in march?
- Jan 22, '11 by schstenThat is what ive heard at least...
- Mar 15, '11 by student4488hi malaski!
i had a quick question when you met for your in person interviews with the unit manager, did he/she want you to bring your resume and letter of recommendations with you?
- Apr 6, '11 by chiklettHi. I just got a phone call for one on one interview on Monday for liver tx icu position.Is there any way you can PM for some tips and interview questions. I can't PM yet because Im new to this.I havent posted 15 messages. I would really appreciate if u would...thank you
- Dec 12, '11 by bflurryi got a question im having the hardest time finding where you apply for the UCLA new grad program and i was wondering can you help my by posting a link