UC Davis 2012 - page 17
hello fellow new grads, just wondering if anyone has heard anything from UC Davis for the new grad program starting in 2012!... Read More
- 0Apr 23, '12 by jsrn535Quote from MsK,RNI think every unit is different (one unit told me they were sending top 5 out of 12 but not sure if that really happened) but if you are doing the reference check I'd say you've got a good shot. What unit did you interview for?Congrats dcolonrn! I just received a call from HR that I'm moving onto the next stage of online reference checks! Does anyone have any idea how many candidates usually make it to this point? It's obviously less than the number that interviewed but I guess I'm hoping it's a very small number since they are only choosing 2 candidates on my floor! Best of luck to everyone else still waiting to hear back!
- 2May 1, '12 by jsrn535Quote from nursejossCongrats!! I was hired in the OR so I'll see you June 4thI got the UCDMC MSICU position!!!!!!!!! I interviewed on Thursday and found out this afternoon with the official offer!!! Who else is entering their new grad program?!
- 0May 22, '12 by soreadyRNHello All!!! I am going to apply to the UC davis residency program in June I'm wondering for those of you who landed positions, how did the application process go for you all? I was wondering if those of you who took some time while not working as a nurse seemed to shed light on your time off while waiting for the residency program to begin
Thanks a bunch!
- 1May 23, '12 by MsK,RNQuote from soreadyRNI graduated in December, moved back to CA and had a really difficult time with the CA BRN and getting my ATT so I was not eligible to sit for the NCLEX until the end of February. I basically spent that time studying for my test and then took a temp job as an independent contractor to be able to pay my bills while I applied to a ton of nursing jobs (since you can not have any nursing experience for most new grad positions.) I'm so, so thankful I only had to wait 6 months after graduation to begin a nursing job, I'm not sure what others who have been searching longer have done with their time.Hello All!!! I am going to apply to the UC davis residency program in June I'm wondering for those of you who landed positions, how did the application process go for you all? I was wondering if those of you who took some time while not working as a nurse seemed to shed light on your time off while waiting for the residency program to begin
Thanks a bunch!
- 0May 30, '12 by roycearceHey everyone,
I am graduating Fall 2013 with my BSN, and I really want to apply to this nursing residency program. How competitive is it? And what's the best way to get in? I'm trying to volunteer in two hospitals this summer to get some experience. Any suggestions?
Thanks so much.