SJSU Nursing Fall 2012 - page 9
I already applied for Nursing at SJSU for Fall 2012 and I am just waiting for the acceptance/nonacceptance now. I am beyond stress and worried that I might now get in because I am competing with so many smart applicants. I... Read More
- 0Apr 23, '12 by highwatersBiglaughter, no letter yet. On the pending letter, it said impaction cutoff is 10.34...so are you sure on your denial letter--what did it actually say re: cutoff being 10.2. And how do you know those on pending is right below 10.2. I am 10.167...and pending letter said "there are 8-9 in pending list"..and you said you are now #10. Are there two different lists?
- 0Apr 23, '12 by biglaughteryes, I believe there are two different list. A pending list and a rejection list. On my rejection letter said that the "initial" cutoff for the impaction score is a 10.20, so I guess the impaction cutoff was increase afterwards. I am not on the pending, but the rejection list, so that is why I have to wait for 10 people to drop so I can get in. Do you get what I am saying?
- 0Apr 23, '12 by highwatersBut if I am 10.167 and I got a pending letter, then.....I don't know if it goes by the same list. I am just trying to figure out if it is the same list...and what the chances of m$e getting bumped up..cuz if it is same list then I can gauge if you are #10, then I am like #5..does that make sense? When was your letter dated? If I am 10.167, it is below 10.2 as well..confused.
- 0Apr 23, '12 by biglaughterI think you are overstressed. As long as you get a pending letter, you are in a good position in getting accepted. I don't know exactly what spot you are in the pending list, but pretty sure you are up in the list. My letter is dated April 12. At least you are in a better position then me. You have a better than of getting in than me, do you understand. She even told me that it is unlikely that 10 people will drop, and told me to just apply again next semester. There is a part of me that is still clinging on to the last piece of hope that I will get in this semester.Last edit by biglaughter on Apr 23, '12
- 0I am more stress than ever, I feel like I am going to get rejected a second time; gosh I really hate this feeling! Nursing is constantly on my mind, I checked my email like 65 times a day, and check this website more than 54 times a day to see if anyone update anything. To see if anyone drop or not. I don't know what else to do; I just need you guys to pray for me.Last edit by biglaughter on Apr 24, '12
- 0Apr 24, '12 by 1waitingpatientlyQuote from biglaughterWishing the best for you BigLaughter! I hope you get in!!!If you guys know anyone else that got accepted to SJSU, but does not want to go, please convince them to drop as there are people who really want to get into the program. Thank you so much Seashelleyes for your notification.
- 0Thank you so much 1waitingpatiently, that really means a lot to me. I really do hope I get in, but I don't want to get me hopes up and have it crush again. Thank you so much for giving up your spot 1waitingpatiently, I really hope enough people will drop so I can get in.Last edit by biglaughter on Apr 24, '12