Sequoia/San Francisco State Fall 2013 BSN applicants - Page 5Register Today!
- May 13 by sackmanrIf someone can PM me the link too, that would be great! Thanks so much for all the information and great websites Bluejemm!
- May 15 by meekmeek62Just checked out the link to the Nursing handbook and noticed that pharmacology and patho phys. are missing- anyone else notice this too?
- May 15 by meekmeek62Got the link in my PM- Thank you for sending!!
- May 15 by micheanceI noticed the same thing. I'm assuming our curriculum plan will be a little different than what they have posted?
- May 17 by annuloDid anyone get waitlisted? Kind of odd how there aren't any waitlist numbers for the Seq/BSN applicants...anyhoo crossing my fingers!
- May 21 by Kris10pCan someone please send me a pm of the fb link too can't seem to find the group when I search! Thanks in advance
- May 29 by Lily FlowerHi everyone,
I'm new to the site, and have just been accepted into the Sequoia Nursing program for the the Fall of 2013. I am eager and anxious about the transition and would love to be a part of the cohort group on here as well as on facebook. I look forward to meeting most of you, and also have many questions for those who are familiar with the program. I sent a friend request on facebook for the cohort 10 group (under ---------------------) and hope to hear back ya"ll, so that I too can start to prepare for this exciting new chapterLast edit by dianah on May 29 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- Jun 3 by KLJ23Congrats to the future Cohort 10s! I am currently in the program (Cohort 9). Feel free to ask any questions, and I can do my best to help you get through the summer while you wait for orientation.