Santa Clara Valley Medical Center 2012Register Today!
- by nurs1ng Jun 28, '12Did anyone apply for the Clinical Nurse I position at SCVMC? From what I've heard, there was close to 600 applicants for who knows how many positions available. Anyone got a rejection letter or an interview yet? Thanks for any info!
- Jun 28, '12 by CorianderI applied! Wow, 600 applicants? WOW!!!
I haven't heard a peep, but look forward to this thread. Thanks for starting it!
- Jun 28, '12 by nurs1ngYup. Even though I'm an external, I was able to get ahold of someone in HR and said that there were over 590 applicants. HR does first line screening and forwards potential candidates' applications to nurse managers within the next week or two so we should hear back soon...
- Jun 28, '12 by AN1324wasn't it a part-time position as well?
- Jul 6, '12 by nurs1ngAnyone hear anything yet?
- Jul 7, '12 by CorianderNothing yet.
- Jul 11, '12 by starghadeersomeone on facebook mentioned that their friend got a rejection email.
- Jul 11, '12 by CorianderI just checked my status and nothing has changed there. I know some places don't change their statuses until later, so the wait continues.
- Jul 13, '12 by starghadeercheck your emails. they sent a notification saying that you were scored a % and a ranking.