Samuel Merritt ABSN Spring 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Aug 22, '12 by MyRoseyCareerHi Dumbleeric,
Did you notice on SMU's website that they have all of the other cohorts listed for last year, on the "Statistics at a Glance" portion of their website (SMU> Enrollment & Student Services> Admission> Statistics at a Glance)? However, they do not have Sacramento outlined. Anyway, it shows there were about 48 spots at the other campuses (which makes me think it may be similar in Sacramento or perhaps smaller). The acceptance rate I tabulated to be about 41% (not sure if that is for first-choice campus picks though).
Best wishes, Eric! I hope to meet you in about 11 weeks at Sacramento's orientation!
- Aug 22, '12 by MyRoseyCareerTo those of you attending SMU Sacramento's ABSN 2013 Cohort,
I created a Facebook page for our cohort, hoping it will be helpful in the future should we need it! (If it works out better, I can switch it to a group page instead, but this stand-alone page is kind of nice.) I am not sure if it will come in handy or not, but I am hoping so. You can find it by entering "facebook" + "Samuel Merritt" + "2013" in Google (or even in Facebook). I'm not a frequent Facebooker, but I'm hoping it's one more source of support for each other we may want/need. I am not sure if this link will stay up or is permitted (my apologies if not okay, moderator):
Samuel Merrit University, Sacramento, ABSN Class of 2013.
I look forward to meeting you!Last edit by dianah on Aug 22, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service: may direct to or describe but not provide links to social networking sites
Did you already get accepted into the ABSN program in Sacramento?
- Aug 23, '12 by MyRoseyCareerHi JeninCA,
I did! (I received the email yesterday.) I look forward to celebrating with all of you once you post you've heard the great news too! Hoping everyone gets their first picks!
- Aug 23, '12 by MyRoseyCareerThanks JeninCA! Hoping you get your first pick too- Did you want the ABSN, ELM program, or whichever as your first pick? I'm pulling for you...
- I am hoping for the ABSN. Ultimately I want to be a FNP, but 3 years is a long time for schooling at once (well, with a family to support). Honestly, I will be happy with either one. Thanks for your support.
- Aug 23, '12 by lenaelleI am a little upset because I was trying to get into a Pharmacology class and I couldn't get in. I live in the East Bay area in California. I received an email from --------------- asking me where I'm going to take Pharmacology at, and I told her I couldn't get into the Pharm class I wanted. I feel like I wasted an application because they're obviously not going to accept me if I don't have it completed.
Does anyone have any recommendations or know of any Pharm classes still open?Last edit by dianah on Aug 24, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names/identifiers
- Aug 23, '12 by lenaelleMyRoseyCareer, do you have all of your pre-requisites completed?
- Aug 24, '12 by NorCalJeanneCongrats MyRoseyCareer!!!!! That's great news! I had no idea that acceptance emails could go out this soon. The email I got said that they would be sending out the results Mid-September to early October. Has anyone else been accepted? Fingers crossed for all of us still waiting