Sac State Fall 2013 ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by wanisai Feb 5Hello Everyone,
I am about to send in my application to CSU Sacramento for Fall 13 and was wondering if there are any other people in the same predicament. Would love love to hear your experiences as well.Last edit by wanisai on Feb 5
- Feb 5 by wanisaiDoes anyone know whether the hospital experience form has to be in a sealed envelope or not. I have everything together, but I just don't want to make any mistakes. The suplemental form has 3 pages, should we staple those together or not?
- Hi! I am also gonna be shipping out my application soon. So nervous!
I don't know about the hospital experience form, but from what I have read and personal experience with other applications, it is best not to staple anything unless directed otherwise. I make sure my identifying information is on everything I submit, just in case things get separated. With this supplemental application, I believe only the first and third pages are important, since the second is directions for filling out the third page, and your name and SSN are on both those pages, so I think you should be safe not stapling.
You can also go directly to the source by calling up Sac State if you want to be sure you are doing it right. Better safe than sorry!
- Hey guys. I'm applying too. I'm super anxious. A couple of us are posting about this in another forum if you want to move over there. It's called "csus fall 2013 hopefuls"
- Well actually I see now that that thread is for all csu's not specifically sac state. I'd rather keep to this one since I'm only applying to sac state. Are you guys applying to other schools or just sac state?
- Feb 5 by wanisaiI applied to a couple of schools as well, but Sac State is my first choice really. The other programs are 3yr programs and I just applied for back up..
- I am applying to 8 schools this time around, including Sac. This is my first attempt at applying for schools with point systems, so I am testing the waters in addition to hedging my bets.
Have you guys completed all of the corequisites?
- Geez you guys are way smarter than me! I'm only applying to sac state. I guess it's mainly because I do not want to relocate at all. Yeah I've got all the coreq's done. I'm in pharmacology this semester that's my last one. Do you guys care to share how many points you think you got? I should be looking at 75. I'm hoping this is enough, but who knows it gets more and more competitive each semester.
- You are much more prepared than I am. Lifespan Development and Pharmacology aren't available at my school, so I am worried about that...
I believe I am looking at 83 or 86 points, depending on if I get the environmental background points.
- Feb 6 by Nurseinthemaking20Oh I see. Well honestly don't worry about it too much. Both those classes are not too bad. I found human development to be pretty easy, and pharmacology is a class that can be completed almost entirely at home. U just view the lectures online, do the assignments, and show up for the final. Plus with points in the 80's I seriously doubt you will have any problems keeping up with things.