Riverside Community College Spring 2013 - Page 22Register Today!
- Feb 4 by JakeandJoshysmomWe can do this!! We just need to help each other right? And where do u live Jen?
- Feb 4 by jen126We can definitely do this! I live in Moreno Valley...close to the super Target on Nason.
- Feb 5 by Malia09So am I missing it? Where are the Taylor videos? And video eval forms?
- Feb 5 by JakeandJoshysmomI havent looked. I was thinking it was the cd that came with the book? Dont worry I feel lost too
- Feb 5 by kammbammDoes anyone know how long the background check takes to be completed? I did my drug test today and she said the results will be up in 48 hours. I just need to register and I cannot until i pass the background.
- Feb 5 by Malia09Thanks jakeandjosh! I bought a used book, so I hope it's not! Some stuff refers to course web page?!?! I guess well find out soon!!!Kammbamm, mine took about two days after the drug screen, I was sent an email explaining what showed up & then I was able to register!
- Feb 5 by kammbammMalia09- Thanks sooo much!!! So i should be able to register come Thursday when we take our badge pictures.
- Feb 10 by jen126First day tomorrow...Aaahhhh! We haven't even started and I already feel behind
- Jul 3 by jennicatGreetings Ladies and Gents,
I have a question for you about the Nursing patch for our uniforms. What is the correct placement for it? The president of SNO said there was a powerpoint that mentioned the correct placement of it but I haven't been able to find it.
Thanks from the Fall 2013 Cohort.
- Jul 16 by JakeandJoshysmomI forget the exact placement so I do t wanna tell u the wrong thing. But they will tell you on the first day of class. You will not need to wear a uniform the first week of school. You go in plain clothes and the first day they will bombard you with all if the info you need to know. You can just sit and relax and listen to everything. The first day is the easiest day