Riverside Community College Spring 2013 - Page 19Register Today!
- Jan 17 by ChairmanXI received my uniform few days ago, took them at least 3-4 weeks to process. Checked my email: ordered on 12/19/2012 - shipped via ups on 01/13/13. lolLast edit by ChairmanX on Jan 17
- Jan 18 by Malia09Hey guys, so I'm cleared through the immunizations people, background is pending, drug test is today, what is the next step? Does something need to be sent to the nursing health lady at RCC?
- Jan 18 by jen126I received my uniforms a couple of days ago as well. I ordered them 12/25. Malia09, you don't have to send anything to the nursing health lady(lol) unless she specifically asks you for something or there is an error that needs to be fixed.
- Jan 18 by jen126Did anyone here choose cohort B #42917? I am one out of the 5 so far.
- Jan 18 by ChairmanX42917 in da house! Good to have you on board jen126.
- Jan 18 by Malia09Thanks Jen, I didn't want to name- names ha ha ha
- Jan 19 by jen126Thanks ChairmanX, I'm excited Anyone start reading yet? I marked all of the chapters/pages and it is quite a bit. Plan on starting tonight.
- Jan 20 by kammbammDoes anyone know if we are allowed to wear the white nursing jackets? How long does the background check take? Also has anyone paid for the ATI testing? I asked and she said we could hold off for a week or 2 after school starts. Because all my money is going towards the clearance, books and uniforms I was goign to wait until i received my financial aid.
- Jan 20 by Malia09I bought my ATI stuff. It's crazy how much money I've spent so far! I still need shoes, pay for the classes, parking permit, medical bag and a couple books from the bookstore! Eek! It's totally worth it though
- Jan 21 by jen126Kammbamm, we can only wear the short sleeve zip-up designated. We were told that we can purchase the C9 by Champion powercore tees to wear underneath for extra warmth. I'm surprised she said you could wait to purchase the ATI testing. During orientation I remember being told that we are to pick up our box of books and what not from the school a week before class starts. There are assigned readings from it for our first week of school. Well, it's nice that you don't have to spend another big chunk of money so soon
Malia09, I know! I have easily spent $1000 by now and it is defintiely worth it Has anyone heard anything about which medical bag we are supposed to purchase?