New Grad Dameron Hospital & Versant Program Winter 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Jan 18 by cbbbThank you! Have you heard about a third interview yet? And do you know when they are supposed to be making offers?
Good luck to you too!
- Jan 18 by NurseAN2ER will notify about 3rd interviews last week of Jan or early Feb.
- Jan 18 by cbbbKeep us posted and good luck!
- Jan 18 by yoganursHas anyone heard from L&D?
- Quote from yoganursNot yet. That's good news because it is my understanding that for the second interview they narrowed it down to 5 people with 4 positions. So I'm assuming only one of us won't be going to the last interviewHas anyone heard from L&D?
- Maybe it will be Monday when they call that is what happened last time. They said Friday but called Monday.
- Jan 18 by yoganursThat is good information tg982! This process has been a bit nerve wrecking. Well, I hope we both get the job! So would you say it is safe to guess that if we receive a call (Monday like last time or today) then it means we might have the position?
- Yeah that's what I was thinking.
- Jan 20 by billh5000Interview number two on Wed! Anyone had theirs yet? If so, what was it like and any tips??
- Jan 20 by cbbbBillh5000- congrats! My second interview is on Tuesday. Did they tell you for what department? Does anyone remember how many spots are open for the med surg/tele units?