National University San Diego- October 2012 Cohort - Page 9Register Today!
- Aug 28, '12 by mykllhrHello,
I just found out I am no longer an alternate but instead accepted!!!! I am so excited. There seems to be a problem with the group page, I made another one and hopefully Facebook will corporate this time. it is: National University Cohort 32. It is open to the public until class starts then I will close it down to private. feel free to add yourself at anytime.
- Aug 29, '12 by pulgarcita3425Congratulations ReordonaSRN!!!! How was the journey? I bet it was not easy... We will probably have lots of questions after our first day of class...
- Sep 3, '12 by ReordonaSRNThanks... Good luck on Nursing School. Let me know if you have any questions...
- Feb 16 by ServeCompassionatelyHi All,
I'm trying to figure out if anyone is familiar with "alternate" status and what the chances of getting in are. I noticed in a few threads some people mentioned alternate status but no real detail about if they were accepted and how many alternates per cohort....any info would be very much appreciated!
- Mar 1 by angelics2uhi I have tons of questions!!!