National University-Fresno, CA - page 5
I just took the TEAS test for National University, about 2 weeks ago. Now I'm waiting to find out if I got in or not. Has anyone else applied to National University in Fresno, CA and if so have you heard anything yet. The waiting... Read More
- 0Jan 25, '10 by just9012hey guys i'm new to this i just wanted to know how the admissions process works i'm a student at CSUS and hoping to transfer and i still have to apply for university admissions and take the statistics class and information literacy would it be okay if take them online and how are the admissions in the nursing program is it really competitive? and when will the next cohort start?
- 0Jan 31, '10 by jStarS14Hi Everyone!
I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone on here has taken the Biomedical Statisitics (NSG322) course required for entrance into NU's accelerated BSN program? If so, can you tell me any info about this course or what you thought about it? I'm scheduled to take the class in February and any info would help! Also.. it requires that you buy software. Was it used as a study tool or did you use it in class for assignments? I just noticed that it is quite pricey and I'm not sure whether it is worth purchasing if I'm only going to use it once. Thank you so much!Last edit by dianah on Jan 31, '10 : Reason: Terms of Service (soliciting)
- 0Feb 25, '10 by emichanQuote from Nanann220I am sooooo nervous about the TEAS and essay too! I have been trying to get people that have already taken it to clue me in but havent gotten too many responses, there are a few hints in some of the older posts but you have to read a lot of stuff to find it. I took Math 11 at FCC so i didnt have to take Biomedical Stats, i was lucky. Good luck with the rest of your pre-reqs your almost there!!!
How did you do? How was the TEAS test? and what was the essay about?
- 0Aug 23, '11 by santacruzerI am looking into applying to National University Fresno campus and was wondering if any current students or recent graduates could explain their experiences: pros & cons of Fresno campus compared to other National campuses and compared to other universities programs; do you think paying extra in tuition is worth it? how do you feel about the 1 class/1 month schedule? do you get intern/externships? what are the facilities and professors like? what do you like/dislike about your clinical experience and how do you think it compares to other programs?
Any insight will help. I would greatly appreciate any advice and forewarning...
- 1Feb 24, '12 by la24lkrAnyone applying for NU, Fresno on this board take the TEAS V and got accepted. I recently took the TEAS test and scored a 76. Does anyone know what the minimum score NU is looking for? I have a 3.5 average on pre-reqs. I'm hoping my gpa along with my essay will get me in. The only problem I see is the amount of slots open. Out of 80 people applying, only 20 are getting in. Does anyone know how long it takes before we get word on if we got accepted into a cohort? I'm so anxious.
- 0Apr 30, '12 by LoloCola24lkr,
That is so awesome!!! I am so excited to apply in July!! I am almost done with the BST322 class and start ILR260 next week!! I really need to get a study group together for the teas V test! If anyone is applying to Fresno in July and wants to study let me know!!