LVN programs - Riverside CountyRegister Today!
- by hoping2nurse Feb 19, '10What LVN programs are near or around Temecula? I do tons of searches but always find this to be the most helpful... as things are always changing!!! THANKS!!!
- Feb 20, '10 by liberty_bellI think I responded to another of your posts, your husband is NCIS correct? I don't think there are any that are any cheaper than Kaplan. I think the LVN schools are mostly all private now. In my Kaplan class of 45 students, 18 are from Temecula.
- Feb 20, '10 by dark40Well, im in your shoes as well. I visited the following schools
1. Concorde career college....san bernardino
2. Pacific college....costa mesa
3. Summit career collee....colton
4. Four d collee......colton
5 nothe west college....riverside
6.career care institute...moreno valley
7. Kaplan college....vista
and from all of the above im leaning towards four d college, but i wish i can go to pacific college, but i cant cause the drive on the 91 fwy is insane during the morning hours.
- Jun 17, '11 by slowljoeBetter check the pass rate on 4 D in Colton.
- Aug 21, '11 by Cecilia85is anyone a four d student??
- Aug 23, '11 by AloeBloxi know chaffey used to offer LVN..... have you looked into that campus?
- Aug 23, '11 by AloeBloxbut like some one previous stated a lot of LVN programs.. are now in those "private" schools .... y not concorde?
- Aug 24, '11 by slowljoeChaffey College, Rancho Cucamonga, still offers CNA, LVN and RN programs. Also Radiology and EMT