I have a MO RN but I am moving to CA. How do I change my license or apply for CA RN

  1. 0
    I am currently a Registered Nurse from MO and am planning on moving to CA. Does anyone know the best way or any way at all to go about getting a CA nursing license. Thanks.

    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights newsletter.

  2. 1 Comments...

  3. 0
    Visit the website for California Board of Registered Nursing and download the application for licensure by endorsement. You will have to endorse your Missouri license into CA.


Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors