I have a MO RN but I am moving to CA. How do I change my license or apply for CA RN

  1. I am currently a Registered Nurse from MO and am planning on moving to CA. Does anyone know the best way or any way at all to go about getting a CA nursing license. Thanks.
  2. Visit bmojo profile page

    About bmojo

    Joined: Aug '11; Posts: 1


  3. by   TheCommuter
    Visit the website for California Board of Registered Nursing and download the application for licensure by endorsement. You will have to endorse your Missouri license into CA.